Andy Barbe Inc - Basement Reno gone wrong!!
We hired Andy Barbe inc.to renovate our basement.
He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On January the 9th he walked away from the job. He did not finish after many delays and being paid, we had to hire someone else to finish the job. It cost us an additional $20,000 to finish the job.
Now we are finding out what he did do was done poorly and wrong in most cases. Our floors are lifting and separating, shower is leaking, no insulation or vapor barrier was installed so its cold and wet. We have many problems after only a year, his workers are not certified or professional.
No care was taken in our home.Be very careful he will disappoint you guaranteed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Basement Renovations
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "ATV WAS DIAGNOSED AT TWO REPAIR SHOP AND BOTH DETERMINED IT WAS THEY CAMSHAFT THAT NEEDED REPLACING AND THE CARBURATOR NEEDED REBUILT. Ebay Item number: 200390388700 but it came with..."
- "One of the worst run buildings i have had the displeasure of living in. Floors are peeling, paint is bubbling. Cupboard doors are crooked in thier newly renovated..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."