Featured Not resolved

We hired Andy Barbe inc.to renovate our basement.

He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On January the 9th he walked away from the job. He did not finish after many delays and being paid, we had to hire someone else to finish the job. It cost us an additional $20,000 to finish the job.

Now we are finding out what he did do was done poorly and wrong in most cases. Our floors are lifting and separating, shower is leaking, no insulation or vapor barrier was installed so its cold and wet. We have many problems after only a year, his workers are not certified or professional.

No care was taken in our home.Be very careful he will disappoint you guaranteed.

Had an Experience with Andy Barbe Inc?

Comments

Very Angry Customer
Burlington, Ontario, Canada #951311

He did a garage add on for a family member 2 years ago and every winter the front door to the house will not open/close because of the cold shifting the walls, a 73yr old that cant go in/out the front door anymore in the winter.

He has been called many times about this and says he will come look at yet still hasn't shown up to look at anything.

Be smart & do not use Andy Barbe Inc for any renovation work as you will most likely be screwed over.